Thursday, September 24, 2009

Germs!

We have had our fair share of them already this year.  I was out for the count most of last week with strep and the girls have all had some sort of virus over the past 2 weeks.  Em is home again with a fever, she came home yesterday with a temp over 104, and it just hanging on now around 101-102.    I am waiting until this weekend to see if my designers for the month bring forth any new products, if they do I will snap them up and share their talent!  Regardless I will have a few final layouts showing off Sarah's and Sara's talent next week so be sure to come back and peek at them.

In the meantime, I haven't gotten a lot of scrapping done the last couple of days, I did one layout yesterday for a Artisan Notebook challenge (Just Write) I have a goal to work on my journal writing for my layouts.  I have decided to take an Intro to Typography class that is being offered through the Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild (Stacey Jewell Stahl is teaching it.)  It is not until January but I am all set to register.  The use of text can be really powerful on a layout and I have been won over by the artistry of text and want to use it myself to it's fullest potential.  In the meantime I will keep plugging away and hope I get it right at least part of the time.

I am also trying to finish my kit organizing.  I finally backed up all my zip files for kits and other scrapbooking items but I can't bring myself to delete them off of my main EHD ( I need to do it it is A LOT of space that is being taken up)  I WILL do it -- soon. LOL I will leave you with my layout from last night.  Have a good one.


Credits:  Remember This kit from the Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild designers

1 comment:

  1. If you take the plunge and delete your files from your EHD, I'd be real interested in your system of organization.

    ReplyDelete