Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend.  Yesterday we had the usual karate morning that lasted until almost noon.  Then home to do some housework.  Today I took the girls to the park for a photo op and took almost 300 pictures -most will be deleted- then late this afternoon I took our youngest to the karate school swim party.  She had a blast and I took a bunch more pictures.  Finally new photos to play with!

 Tonight I played around with a layout using Julie Marie's photo masks 1 set and Fall on the Farm papers and just a couple of elements.  I love the results of the blending modes.  The picture is Libby while out collecting garnets in NV and I love the effect of the tree branches between the camera and her in the photo.  I decided to add more trees and keep with the green "white space"  Julie's kit and masks of course can be found in her store at Gotta Pixel




.This is another layout using Julie Marie's Photo Masks 1.  This is Tori from the photo shoot today.  I loved the brick wall and had to use it as a background.  The string and flowers (recolored) are from Julie Marie's Fall on the Farm as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment