Thursday, December 10, 2009

is it 2010 yet?

It seems like it!  I am working on my 2010 calendar and phew I am getting there. I only have seven more months to do for my calendar.  I am really happy with it so far so it is totally worth the work, but I really need to get moving on it earlier next week.  It is so easy to forget how quickly time gets away from you in Nov and Dec and wham!  The thing should already be done by now!!  Anyway....lol I will show off a few of  my calendar pages.

I have done 2 spreads recently using kits from Julie Marie Designs.

December's spread has pictures from this year while the girls were decorating the Christmas tree.  The kit used is Holly Eve by Julie Marie Designs and it is available at her stores at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps.


The October spread uses Julie Marie's kit Almost Christmas.  This kit is also available at both Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment