Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOW, Snow, snow....

That is what we are supposed to have weather wise for the next 2 days -- with blizzard-like conditions?  I really don't like this kind of weather when we get it.  It is the price we pay for living in the midwest though.  I am getting stuff done! woohoo!  I managed to do a couple more months of my calendar, a recipe card and a full layout of our dog.

This is a recipe card that will be given as a part of a small gift for teachers, lemon bars are a favorite of mine and so I decided to share my recipe.  I used the kit Made With Love by Colie's Corner for this and the kit is available at Gotta Pixel Here.



For this layout featuring our dog Milo I used Rarf by simply.scraps.  This is a cute kit also available at Gotta Pixel Here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment