Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I did it!

My friend is a fantastic hybrid scrapper, and she talked me in to trying out a mini album she created using Sweet Digi Scraps Adore kit.  The album can be found at Gotta Pixel here and the coordinating kits is here I was intimidated at first since I have not ever done one before, but it really was simple and FUN!  After placing my chosen photos and text in pages I printed, glued, trimmed and edged, I am very happy with the out come and want to shout a big thank you to Danyale for the great tutorial on her blog to help me do it so I love it!  Now I am spreading my wings and going to try my own album!  Here are pictures of the finished product and my daughter LOVES it which is great since I made it for her!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how thrilled I am you made a hybrid...even if it was mine, LOL! I love that this album is in your family now. Thanks for playing with my little art, and making it your own.

    ReplyDelete