Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, Thanksgiving is almost over and we had a great family day.  Enjoyed "breakfast" for dinner and went to the pool for some relaxation.  I finally am getting down to updating here and getting some scrapping done!

I was able to scrap this year's pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes. I used Kristmess' Eeeek! kit again and I must say it is such a fun kit!! 



I also picked out another kit from Bella Gypsy and did a couple of layouts.  This first one shows our oldest and I tell you she is growing into such a beautiful young woman.  I am ultra proud of her.
 
Now this second layout I did I scrap-lifted from a  friend (gette3) I fell in love with her layout and had to do one of my own. Imitation is the finest form of flattery according to Anne Shirley.  The photo are of our middle daughter and she was really struttin' around with some 'tude!
 

the kits used in these layouts are available at Gotta Pixel.  Eeeek! by Kristmess and Wallflower by Bella Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment