Friday, November 20, 2009

Speed Scraps here I come!!

Last night I finally got to participate in a speed scrap again after work had interfered with the others over the past couple of weeks.  Not only that but Friday night through Saturday there are 3 more speed chats scheduled at Gotta Pixel along with a basic photo editing how-to chat on Saturday morning all at Gotta Pixel.  So it is a full weekend of chats and scrapping ahead for me.  If your are interested the times are listed below.

Friday       8 pm EST Speed Scrap with Connie Prince
         
Saturday   1 am EST Late Night/ Early Morning Chat with Leigh
                 11 am EST  How to Chat with Heather T (basic photo editing)
                  8 pm EST  Speed Chat with Colie
   
I am also posting my layout from last nights speed chat with Brenda.  In this layout I used Solstice paper, elements and alpha by Bella Gypsy (it was some of the awesome Gotta Grab It stuff last weekend)  

No comments:

Post a Comment