Friday, November 6, 2009

I am not a very good blogger

I am going to have to set a goal of updating this blog better.  I forget about it unless I have awesome layouts to post (like tonight.)  This week of course I don't feel to guilty because I have felt terrible this week.  I am pretty sure it was the flu.  I am feeling better though not great but much better!  I can talk louder than a whisper even :-)
Anyway, this month at Gotta Pixel there is a birthday bash happening.  GP turns 4 this month, and to top that off the 7th is Digital Scrapbook Day - that means 50% off in the GP store and lots of fun and games around the digi world.   To start off the birthday month I got some of my CT layouts done and I am really happy with them!

I am working with products from Kristmess and Bella Gypsy this month and I love the kits!

Life Blooms by Kristmess is a fun and cheery kits that I was able to use successfully for some girly pages for the girls.  As I said a couple of months ago pink and I have issues, but this is a kit that really got my girly girl creative juice flowing -- surprise surprise!


Emily is a perfect subject for my girly pages as she is a girly girl!  She loves pink and purple and playing pretty even if she loves to get dirty too! This picture is from this summer and I love it, the color in the kit worked really well with the photo too!  The layout use a photo from a couple of weeks ago of the girls playing at the park.  They all climbed  up on a half wall of the play equipment and the way they are standing in the picture reminds me of the cover of a Superfriends comic book so that is where the title of Supergirls came from.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment